Friday, June 3, 2011

We're at it again!

Here we go again!

Some of you may remember a few years ago that I had a planning issues blog that was kind of fun.  Alas, the pressures of keeping it current and of trying to manage comments, while working full time, got the better of me and I eventually stopped.

Many of mentioned to me since how much they liked the blog (though many of them never posted comments!) and would like to see one again.  Well, given that I now work in a job that takes even more time than before, here we go again!

Makes no sense, I know, but this time I've had a conversation with the APA Utah board and they all promise to help out! (Right, guys?)  So here we go, welcome to "the beginning," and let's make this interesting and fun.  In other words, post some comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment